Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eurex Gold contract

Hello,

today the new Eurex Gold contract started to trade (ticker FGFX). When will this be available through eSignal?

We're checking on this and will advise once we hear back.

Thanks.

Comment

Purri,

The symbol for the new Eurex Gold contract will be FGFX my-DT (i.e. FGFX G9-DT is the symbol for Feb 09 contract) and they are now active on our feed.

Regards,
      Christine B.
      eSignal

Comment

Thanks. Will there be a a continous contract like FGFX 1!-DT (like for the bund) ?

Comment

By the way, on your "Symbols Guide - Eurex (DT)" it should read "All Months" instead of "H, U, M, Z" for this contract - if i'm not mistaken.

Comment

Purri,

yes, you will be able to use FGFX 1!-DT in the near future.

Regarding your second post, we will confirm the trading month with the exchange and update the Symbol Guide accordingly.

thanks for letting us know.
            Christine B.
            eSignal

Comment

Purri,

I had a look at the contract specification on the Eurex exchange website.

In there is says:
              The Gold Future is traded the three nearest successive calendar months and the eleven following quarterly months of the March, June, September and December cycle thereafter.

Because the first three month are changing on a monthly basis we have only listed the quarterly month and included the additional information below.

Regards,
              Christine B.
              eSignal

Comment

Working...
              X