Y's EONIA fixing missing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Y's EONIA fixing missing?

Theres no EONIA rate for March 10 - whats the problem there?

Symbol: $EONIA-IDX

Also, EONIA (like Euribor) is published with 3 decimal places, but eSignal only carries 2. Can you fix that?

Hello Purri,

Sorry for the delay in responding about the missing data on 3/10 for $EONIA-IDX. We've checked several of the history servers and have confirmed that the data is available.

If this is not the case for you please let me know.

Thank you
    AveryH
    eSignal Support

Comment

Avery, eSignal is notoriously late to update EONIA. For example just now, the last quote is from March 13. Eonia is usually released 7pm CET for the same day. It would be nice if you could update this in a timely fashion. 3 day old rates are somewhat useless.

Comment

Hm, maybe there is something wrong. I see on your screenshot that you have yesterdays rate displayed. Locally my last eonia rate is from 13 March. I tried ctrl-clicking the OK-field in the quote-window to reload the data, and also close eSignal and restart to connect to a different server. It didn't work.

I'm using OnDemand - is it possible that there is a problem related to that?

Comment

Purri,

My understanding of this symbol is that it updates once a day (11:00am PST/7PM CET) and the data displayed is the rate of the previous day. (I.e. Rate received on the 17th represent that of the 16th).

I've tested this on eSignal Real Time as well as OnDemand. I'll complete confirmation tomorrow morning before 11am local time.

AveryH
          eSignal Support

Comment

Purri,

My understanding of this symbol is that it updates once a day (11:00am PST/7PM CET) and the data displayed is the rate of the previous day. (I.e. Rate received on the 17th represents that of the 16th).

I've tested this on eSignal Real Time as well as OnDemand. I'll complete confirmation tomorrow morning before 11am local time.

AveryH
            eSignal Support

Comment

Working...
            X