Pre-market and Post-market data?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pre-market and Post-market data?

I see post market data but I do not see the pre- market.

I have set the time template set as 000h - 000h and tried 000h-2400h. my trading platform has the pre-market for any of the indices that I am watching but I do not see it on esignals.

Am I missing something?

Jeff.

Hello Jeff,

Can you please provide some symbols or screenshots of your charts so that we can investigate.

Thank you
    AveryH
    eSignal Support

Comment

Sorry, I had this ready to post in data, had to leave for a bit and forgot to go back to data and tag the symbols when I returned.

$TICK, $TTGD-TC, $TSX-TC, $TTEN-TC

I expect that the trouble, if there is a trouble, will be the same for any stocks as well...I watch mainly ETFs so pre-market isn't much of an issue.

The info line on the top of the chart is ($TTEN-TC, 1) Dynamic, 0:00-0:00

There is one symbol that I cannot find as well, while I'm on the topic of symbols, the TSE TICK...$TICTO on my trading platform. Tried the search, no go.

Jeff.

Comment

Jeff,
        The symbols you've listed are indices or in the case of $TICK is a Statistic. To my knowledge the exchanges that provide this data do not offer it during pre-market hours.

As far as the TSX-Tick I haven't been able to locate a valid eSignal symbol for it. I'll need to check with our QA department as well as our Product Manager to see if we have one. Once I have more information on it I’ll post back.

AveryH
        eSignal Support

eSignal Support

Comment

I do get the live pre-market data through my broker's connection, so I assumed that it was available through esignals as well. I would like to be able to dispense with the broker platform charting altogether and this is one of the last things to go.

I use Questrade, a Canadian online broker....if that makes any difference.

Jeff.

Comment

Working...
          X