Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Usdinr Data

Hi

I have subscribed for National Stock Exchange of India. Currently the exchange is offering USDINR Futures data for past few months. I am unable to see the details in Symbols guide. The details can be found in the following link

Contract details are as follows
    symbol USDINR
    Market Type N
    Instrument Type FUTCUR
    Unit of trading 1 - 1 unit denotes 1000 USD
    Underlying The exchange rate in Indian Rupees for US Dollars
    Tick size Rs.0.25 paise or INR 0.0025
    Trading hours Monday to Friday 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
    Contract trading cycle 12 month trading cycle.

Please offer the same at the earliest

Warm regards
    Pathumai

Hello Pathumai,

Thank you for the post and information. Currently we provide data for USDINR M9-MCX on the Multi-Commodities Exchange (MCX). At this time we do not have an offering for the NSE but will evaluate the demand and at some time in the future make a decision on whether or not to add it to the feed.

Click here for the MCX Symbol Guide and the contract specification for this symbol.

AveryH
    eSignal Support

Comment

Hi,

I am interested in NSE (India) Currency Futures and Options Data.

I see you do not offer it and carry only MCX (India) Currency Futures.

Why is that so? When NSE Currency futures and options segment makes it as the largest exchange by daily turnover in India for currency Trading.

Comment

Nitin,

I've spoken with our Product Manager in charge of Exchange Data and he has confirmed we're working with the exchange to be able to provide currency data. All the contracts have been signed and submitted, we're just waiting for approval.

AveryH
        eSignal Support

Comment

Any idea about the expected time that it will take from now to start the NSE Currency Options segment on Esignal?
          Last edited by Nitin; 07-07-2012, 04:48 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by eSignal_AveryH View Post
            Nitin,

I've spoken with our Product Manager in charge of Exchange Data and he has confirmed we're working with the exchange to be able to provide currency data. All the contracts have been signed and submitted, we're just waiting for approval.

AveryH
            eSignal Support
            It's been more than 3 months now since the last official update. Whats the latest update on this?

Comment

Any update on NSE Currency data?

Originally posted by eSignal_AveryH View Post
              Nitin,

AveryH
              eSignal Support

Comment

Dear eSignal Team,

USDINR is a very sure and lucrative bet these days on the down side for INR.
                Kindly advise whether the USDINR data can be expected shortly?

Regards,

jjsmalik

Comment

Working...
                X