Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• exchange market abbreviation

Hello

Could someone tell me how to know in which market or where a ticker is traded?

I know that the 2 or 3 last letters of the symbol indicates the market but not always. For example, AC-PAR means that the ticker AC is traded in Paris Exchange Market, but CL #F does not tell me where.
    Also, where I can find the full description of these market abbreviations? XET, AMS, MAC, IDX, SMIE?

Thanks and best regards

Re: exchange market abbreviation

mhlai
    You can find the exchange on which a symbol is traded using the Symbol Search tool in eSignal (see enclosed screenshot)
    For the explanation of the abbreviations see this page of the eSignal Symbol Guide
    Alex

Originally posted by mhlai
    Hello

Could someone tell me how to know in which market or where a ticker is traded?

I know that the 2 or 3 last letters of the symbol indicates the market but not always. For example, AC-PAR means that the ticker AC is traded in Paris Exchange Market, but CL #F does not tell me where.
    Also, where I can find the full description of these market abbreviations? XET, AMS, MAC, IDX, SMIE?

Thanks and best regards

Comment

Re: Re: exchange market abbreviation

Thanks Alex, your info have helped me a lot.
      mhlai

Originally posted by Alexis C. Montenegro
      mhlai
      You can find the exchange on which a symbol is traded using the Symbol Search tool in eSignal (see enclosed screenshot)
      For the explanation of the abbreviations see this page of the eSignal Symbol Guide
      Alex

Comment

Re: Re: Re: exchange market abbreviation

mhlai
        You are most welcome
        Alex

Originally posted by mhlai
        Thanks Alex, your info have helped me a lot.
        mhlai

Comment

Working...
        X