Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CL open data

Hi,

I have recently noticed that the Opens in CL Q9 correspond to the 'pit session' open and not the Globex opens...

Has there recently been a change to have caused this?

I would like for the Open to reflect the electronic open (for which the symbol represents) and not the pit session open.

Thank you,
    James

Avery,

If you look at the Daily chart of CL Q9 it shows the open for 08JUL2009 at 6175...

an inspection of the intra-day data however shows the open at 1700CT on 07JUL2009 was at 6231

I've restarted esignal several times thinking it might be an errant server i was connected to ...but always the same...

thanks

Comment

James
      FWIW 6175 is what NYMEX site is showing for the Open of the 07/08 trade date session
      Alex

Originally posted by arvane
      Avery,

If you look at the Daily chart of CL Q9 it shows the open for 08JUL2009 at 6175...

an inspection of the intra-day data however shows the open at 1700CT on 07JUL2009 was at 6231

I've restarted esignal several times thinking it might be an errant server i was connected to ...but always the same...

thanks

Comment

Shame on me for not checking Alex.

Well...that explains it then...its only yesterday's open that appears to be off...

-james

Comment

Working...
        X