Extended intraday history

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Extended intraday history

Over here i get diffrent results using the extended intraday history.

For ES #F at a 1min time compression the first day i get is 1/15/09 which is only 6 month of history.

If i use ES #F=2 as symbol i receive data from 8/25/08 til now.

If i use a 5min time compression i get the full 2 years of intraday data as promised(using ES #F=2, using ES #F its only 14month).

Please elaborate.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by neo; 07-17-2009, 03:09 AM.
    follow the white rabbit

I'm seeing intraday data back to March 07 on ES #F, as I have since we began testing. Can you confirm you are on 10.5? You may need to contact us directly so we can troubleshoot.

Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by ScottJ
      Can you confirm you are on 10.5?
      Did you even read my post? Of course im using 10.5. How would ive been able to get more than 120days of intraday data running a pre 10.5 version?

How do you explain this screenshot? Why do i receive data til May 08 but not b4? Why do i get intraday history til March 07 using 5min and ES #F=2 but not using 1min?
      Attached Files
      Last edited by neo; 07-18-2009, 03:43 AM.
      follow the white rabbit

Comment

Originally posted by neo
        [B]How would ive been able to get more than 120days of intraday data running a pre 10.5 version?/B]
        That's actually not true and there were several builds of 10.5 prior to going "gold" as well. Please contact us directly for further assistance.

Thank you.

Comment

Working...
        X