no data coming in for neither OSM nor TPX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• no data coming in for neither OSM nor TPX

it seems to be outrage...can you fix it up asap?

There does appear to be a problem but no word yet on the origin or ETA on a fix. We'll post again shortly when we get more info.

For future reference, if you can always include at least one specific symbol as an example, it really helps to speed troubleshooting and limit possible confusion.

Thanks.

Comment

no data yet in TPX

Hi Scott,
      NI225 is coming fine right now in OSM, but no data coimg in TPX U9-TPX yet.

Comment

TOCOM and OSM should now be updating and we're still working on TOPIX. Should be operational soon. Still researching cause of the problem. Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Thanks.

Comment

>Scott

Just a thought. Japan data is always solid as a rock, and the only data problems I can recall are the one today and on 7 May'09.
          In May no historical interval data was available prior to 6 May(fixed a few days later) . Both problems occurred following holidays. Don't know if both occurring on the day following a holiday was just a coincidence or not, but hope this might be a clue.

jay

Comment

Pretty sharp Jay. You hit the head on the nail. It was a problem with the holiday calendar. Once corrected, data flowed again. We should have better checks in place to avoid this sort of problem and it should have been corrected much faster. Our Ops groups will work on both of those issues.

Thanks.

Comment

>Scott

I just installed the Maintenance Release 10.5.1678.

I've found that 1! symbols such as JGB10 1!-TPX and TPX 1!-TPX in 1 minute Advanced Charts with the Time Template in Dynamic Mode will not load farther back than 07/21/09(the day after the holiday) even after refreshing. I've reopened eSignal 5 or 6 times and still get the same result.
              Some odd intervals such as 4 or 6 minute charts will load even in Dynamic Mode. Current month charts will load properly.
              In the version just previous to this one 1 minute 1! charts for these symbols would load fully if refreshed even in Dynamic Mode.

For now I'll change my Templates to 120 days from Dynamic Mode.

Thank you for checking on this when you have time.

Jay

Comment

Thank you for the report, we're able to replicate this issue and will be reporting to the Product Manager. Once we have more information as to the cause and a resolution we'll report back here.

Thank you

Comment

As previously mentioned we were able to duplicate the issue reported and have forwarded it to the Product Manager to be addressed in a future release of eSignal.

As a workaround please continue using a multi-day Time Template to access the desired days of data needed.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Comment

> Scott

10 minutes before TSE, OSE open and pre-opening data
                    is not updating for futures JGB10 1!-TPX, NI225 Z9-OSM etc.
                    Might not update at open either as happened before following a holiday.

Could you please check.

Thank you,
                    Jay

09:00. Now not updating at open.

Comment

Working...
                    X