Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• $TICKQ-Updates

Hello

I have a question about the $TICKQ. This symbol has just two updates per minute, while the $TICK has about ten new values per minute. Is this correct or is there a possibility to receive more updates for the $TICKQ?
    Thanks

Peter

Re: $TICKQ-Updates

Peter
    Based on the information shown in this page of the eSignal Symbols Guide [see the Most Common Statistics section] that symbol updates every 30 seconds
    Alex

Originally posted by habi
    Hello

I have a question about the $TICKQ. This symbol has just two updates per minute, while the $TICK has about ten new values per minute. Is this correct or is there a possibility to receive more updates for the $TICKQ?
    Thanks

Peter

Comment

Thanks Alex for the quick reply

Comment

Peter
        My pleasure
        Alex

Originally posted by habi
        Thanks Alex for the quick reply

Comment

Another question about TICKQ. Today and often at the open, I see some unusual values in the eSignal datastream. The picture shows the TCIKQ compared with IB data. Because we opend higher, it looks a bit strange that the TICKQ went below -1000 in the start time, while the IB TICKQ started around 400.

Is there no chance, that eSignal can deliver more than just 2 updates per minute? IB provide nearly every second an update, but I can't mix an eSignal chart with IB TICKQ data.
          Attached Files

Comment

Work has already begun on a new stat server (taking the technology from our QCharts product) that will be the new source for stats like $TICKQ. I can see from a development server, the "future" $Tickq is updating once every 10 seconds (or 3x the current interval).

Progress on releasing these market stats has been much slower than anticipated but hopefully we have something by year-end.

Thanks.

Comment

Hi Scott

Do you have any informations when these new market stats will be released? I'm still wating for a faster refresh interval for $TICKQ.

Peter

Comment

Still being worked on I'm afraid but progress is continuing. I don't have a new ETA but hopefully just a few more months away.

Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                X