Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Help Downloading The Chart

Hi,

I live in a place where there is no cable, broadband or 24/7 internet service available, just the dial up connection is available which charges by the hour.

Until now I am used to working with readymade charts which I used to download from the net and save them so I can work with them at the end of day. But that limited me to only few studies so I decided to go with eSignal End of Day service.

I have never used a data service like eSignal so I am having a lot of trouble understanding on how yo download and save few charts on my hard drive so that I can work with them anytime.

I have read and re-read manual several times and also went through the online demo and tutorials but I could not find any instructions on how to download and save a few charts so that I can work with them after I go off line.

I am not a computer expert and I would really appreciate if someone could explain to me step by step on how to achieve the following needs.

(1) I would like to put in say 25 symbols and download the charts on those symbols. Where do I put all the symbols and what do I need to do so that those charts would download automatically?

(2) Then I would like to save those charts on my hard drive in a folder and go off line.

(3) Then I would like to retrieve those charts from my hard drive and work on those charts anytime during the day.

(4) Then I would like to update the same charts everyday.

Would anybody be kind enough to explain to me step by step how can I achieve this?

Feel free to send me a PM. if you like.

Thank You,

Kind Regards,

Aston

Hi Aston,

It sounds like your an ideal candidate for our eSignal Wizard product and not the eSignal EOD service.

One of the main advantages with eSignal Wizard is the fact that all the EOD data is downloaded to your local PC so you can work in either online or offline mode. In terms of the 4 steps you're looking to accomplish, you should be able to quickly and easily do each one with eSignal Wizard. Please check out the features page and if you're interested in switching, please contact Customer Service or call our eSignal Wizard Sales Team at 330-645-0077.

Thanks.

Comment

Working...
    X