Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Data Feeds

As I switch from QFeed, a couple of questions arise:

1. While I eSignal limits the number of securities I can access realtime, can I (after hours) download a larger number?

2. How does eSignal compare with other historic data time and sales feeds?
    IQFeed?
    QuoteSpeed? (MorningStar)
    Market Data Service? (Trade Station)
    QuoteCenter? (MetaStock)
    (http://finviz.com/store/market-data-providers.ashx)

Thanks,
    Peyton
    Long time QCharts/QFeed user

Hello!

3000 reads and not a reply so far.

I need to download (after hours) the historical tick data of equity securities from AMEX, NASDAQ, and NYSE. (I have an accumulation dating from 2001/2 which I use for research, which I want to continue to accumulate.)

I need to access live tick data from something between 100 and 600 equity securities daily.

I'm trying to decide between eSignal and other options, and need some input.

For example, it appears IQFeed appears to provide tick data in the form of trade ticks with the best bid/ask at the time of the trade. In addition to trades, I'd prefer the actual bids and asks, both best and non-best.

So the main question is whether I can continue my accumulation of historical data at a reasonable cost.

Can anyone help?

Thanks,
    Peyton

Comment

I'd suggest you look at QCollector as most, if not all, of the functionality you're looking for is already programmed for you.

Thanks.

btw, out of courtesy to other vendors, we don't use our forums to compare and contrast the various services out there.

Comment

Working...
      X