AX Z9-DT Bad Ticks !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AX Z9-DT Bad Ticks !!

Today Eurex Futures have many bad Ticks. These are probably OTC Trades. But the Intraday charts are destroyed.

I'm watching

AX Z9-DT
    ET Z9-DT
    GB z9-DT

All bad Ticks have condition '#212' (AX Z)-DT), 'SetByMid' (GB z9-DT) and '#212' (ET Z9-DT)

So the charts are now unusable for strategy trading.

Sven

Got the same problem
    Unsurprisingly IB data is OK, no bad ticks.
    Perhaps someone at Esignal could tell us what's wrong and then, as usual, thank us for our patience and apologise?

Comment

Ha!
      ESTX and DAX 5 min today according to eSignal attached...and no sign of solution yet.....
      Attached Files

Comment

and this is the ESTX
        Attached Files

Comment

Issue confirmed. There appears to have been some change in the feed from Eurex and our engineers are investigating.

Thanks.

Comment

still spikes on the AX, seems to accelerate as of 10:35!

Comment

Scott,
              could you elaborate on what has changed ?
              ... There appears to have been some change in the feed from Eurex ...
              Thanks

Comment

We'll keep updating the latest info on this other notification thread as we learn more.

Thanks for your patience.

Comment

There we go again: same problem today.
                  I havvve not been able to use eSignal for Eurex products (DAX, ESTX, Bund and SMI) for 3 days(!!!) now. It is ridiculous.
                  Furthermore, for one reason or the other there is a problem a week with eSignal, at least as far as European products are concerned, especially stoppage of feed for 10-45 minutes, and then the chart are left with a data gap that makes them unusable for many hours.
                  Are you guys giving any priority at all to sorting these problems out? I am quite tired of your apologies

Comment

Today's issue was an outage at the Exchange and the text of the exchange notice, is relayed here.

Thanks.

Comment

Please do not insult our intelligence. Today's issue was ON TOP of eSignal issue, that has not been sorted out yet.
                      FYI the Exchange's problem lasted from 11.20 to 13.30 London time. It has been solved and I still have nonsensical bars from eSignal

Comment

Certainly no offense intended. Please see updated explanation under System Status. We hope all is back to normal for Thursday's trading.

Thank you.

Comment

Scott, thanks for your reply
                          I was fuming this morning as I thought you were trying to get away cheaply blaming someone else for esignal problems.
                          I have been seriously limited in my trading for 3 days already and had to switch into contingency plans.
                          The fact is that eSignal reliability on European markets is an issue and I hope that things will be sorted out comprehensively.
                          As for this severe bad tick problem, I surely hope that things will be back to normal tomorrow.
                          Regards

Comment

jul42,

How did everything look today? From our observations and based on the lack of calls from users, we think the issue is now resolved.

Thanks.

Comment

Scott, thanks for your work solving the problems. The charts seem to be good as far as I see. But I've found a bad tick in AX Z9-DT which should be handled by your software. Timestamp is 17:41:11, Size is empty and condition 'FinalSettle'. Such a tick appears in ET Z9-DT with Timestamp 17:53:04 but it has no significant influence on the chart, notwithstanding this is a bad tick.

Regards.

Comment

Working...
                              X