German Exchange Timings (Auto)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• German Exchange Timings (Auto)

Unlike Bombay, Germany has NOT changed the timing of it's market open and close.
    Under the "Auto" template in Time Templates it appears someone disagrees with Germany's choice to open their markets @ 03:00 - 11:30 EST and has decided that this should be 04:00 - 12:30 EST, consequently charts do not start charting the market at the open anymore, but rather 1 hour in.
    Whether the Germans should open their market @ 03:00 or 04:00 may be a subject for debate for others, but I suspect the Germans will carry on opening at a time of their choice.
    Can be seen by selecting the "AUTO time template for $DAX-XET
    Hope for the best.....Plan for the worst!

A new copy of the DBCEXGMAP.tab file should corrects the discrepancy in time for the Auto Time Template. I've sent the file to you via email.

Please let me know if you do not receive it or have further questions.

Thank you

Comment

Hi AveryH, thanx for your help, unfortunately the e-mail address registered to my profile was defunct, I have updated this now to an active e-mail, if you would be so kind as to resend the file to that address I would be most greatful.
      Many Thanx

Comment

Thank for the update, file on it's way.

Comment

Thanx AveryH file received, though eSignal seems to have corrected itself as of this morning, seems we have given in to the Germans

Comment

Working...
          X