Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to use Extended Intraday History to retrieve the past futures contracts data

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to use Extended Intraday History to retrieve the past futures contracts data

Hi there,

I joined the Esignal's Extended Intraday History service but failed to retrieve the previous months HSI futures contact. I typed the previous month contract symbol (hsi z9-hkf) but Esignal showed it was an invalid symbol. I also try to use conutinous contract symbol (hsi 1!-hkf) but also failed to retrieve it. Does anybody know how to do? Please advise and thanks a lot

Kelvin
    Kontakte

Re: How to use Extended Intraday History to retrieve the past futures contracts data

Kelvin
    You need to use a 4 digit year code for expired contracts as shown in this article in the eSignal KnowledgeBase (FYI I found the article by searching the KB for [i]expired contracts]
    Alex

Originally posted by pixelart
    Hi there,

I joined the Esignal's Extended Intraday History service but failed to retrieve the previous months HSI futures contact. I typed the previous month contract symbol (hsi z9-hkf) but Esignal showed it was an invalid symbol. I also try to use conutinous contract symbol (hsi 1!-hkf) but also failed to retrieve it. Does anybody know how to do? Please advise and thanks a lot

Kelvin

Comment

Re: Re: How to use Extended Intraday History to retrieve the past futures contracts data

Hi Alex,

Thanks a lot.

Kelvin

Originally posted by Alexis C. Montenegro
      Kelvin
      You need to use a 4 digit year code for expired contracts as shown in this article in the eSignal KnowledgeBase (FYI I found the article by searching the KB for [i]expired contracts]
      Alex
      Kontakte

Comment

Kelvin
        My pleasure
        Alex

Originally posted by pixelart
        Hi Alex,

Thanks a lot.

Kelvin

Comment

Working...