$pcc-st

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• $pcc-st

The data for the symbol $PCC-ST has taken a noticeable jump up in the last 3 days. Is that real, or is there a glitch/change in the way eTrade is calculating this, or is there a change in the way this is calculated from your source? The values are unbelievably high (and different) from anything in history.

Thanks for the post. I think you're absolutely right. The values since Monday are significantly higher than the previous year's worth of data. Monday just happens to be the day the OSI conversion went into effect so I'll bet we need to make an adjustment now that option symbols are in a different format.

We'll look at this one and all the other put/call ratios since we're at it.

We'll post back when we have more info.

Thanks again.

Comment

We have confirmed that a coding logic problem exists since the OSI conversion for most, if not all, of the put/call stats. It was identified earlier this week and is being looked at. Hopefully, it won't take too long to fix. As soon as I hear the ETA, I will post again.

Thanks.

Comment

Just checking in

Just want to make sure this is still being looked at - the intraday data is an important part of my trading, and has been missing since the symbol change. Thanks.

Comment

The new code is being QA'd this week. If testing continues to look good, the goal is to release Thursday night for Friday's market day.

Thanks.

Comment

There's another change coming on the OSI project effective tomorrow night (the elimination of strike price codes) so we're going to wait and make sure that change doesn't impact the new code and then look to release Monday night for Tuesday.

Thanks.

Comment

Still in QA so it'll be another day or two.

Thanks.

Comment

Working...
              X