DDE Hosted via web site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DDE Hosted via web site

I have a somewhat large spreadsheet, which has multiple rows, columns, etc...

It receives information from Esignal via DDE. It works great except the Indicators that gather the DDE code, are very CPU intensive, and can take upwards of a few minutes before the calculations are performed and the DDE data starts to be displayed to the Excel Spreadsheet.

What I would like to do, is to determine what I would need to setup a web server, that would run a copy of ESignal and setup a 2nd Account with Esignal to run, the Indicators, that put the DDE data into the Excel Sheet.

I would then have a dedicated piece of hardware, or hosted hardware, that would run the Esignal Application, as well as host the spreadsheet.

I would then like the ability to have a HTML page, display just the spreadsheet.

The spreadsheet changes, as do the markets, quite often and I can use this vs using my method now, which taxes my CPU memory/CPU, etc.

Any ideas or suggestions to get this setup, or if users have tried this, I would like to hear how you did it, or at least pointed into the right direction.

CV,

Unless set-up as a re-distributor, electronically re-distributing or displaying data is against the exchange's guidelines and our terms and conditions.

To become a re-distributor, please contact our Sales Department to get the necessary contracts started.

Thanks.

Comment

Working...
    X