Why is $TICK delayed 15 Minutes?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why is $TICK delayed 15 Minutes?

I am writing an efs for the ES Emini SP500 Futures contract that uses data from the $TICK that I access with the function "getValue("Low", -1, "$TICK")". In the process of debuggung this efs I discovered that even though I have a real time subscription to NYSE data, the $TICK data is delayed by 15 minutes. WHY? and what can I do to correct this?

Re: Why is $TICK delayed 15 Minutes?

Snickers
    You may want to review this announcement by eSignal
    Alex

Originally posted by Snickers
    I am writing an efs for the ES Emini SP500 Futures contract that uses data from the $TICK that I access with the function "getValue("Low", -1, "$TICK")". In the process of debuggung this efs I discovered that even though I have a real time subscription to NYSE data, the $TICK data is delayed by 15 minutes. WHY? and what can I do to correct this?

Comment

Why is $TICK delayed 15 Minutes?

Thanks. I'm a littile confused though. The index search says I need the NYSE Euronext Indices for the $TICK, but I can't find an option for this choice. Is there another name for this? What's up

Comment

Hi,
        Can you contact us at tech support at [email protected] and include your login name and/or customer ID number so we can double check your account subscriptions?

Comment

Working...
        X