Final Settlement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Final Settlement

The final settlement for JGB10 1!-TPX is always done at 16:00.
    This figure is needlessly plotted on interval charts causing a volume spike. Would it be possible not to have this figure shown?

Thank you,
    Jay
    Attached Files

Jay60
    We forwarded this to our QA department for further investigation. Should we find that this is not a specially marked condition from the exchange it may be difficult for us to remove.

Once we have more information we'll post back.

Thank you

Comment

The volume appears to be a type of summary report being misinterpreted as a trade. We've escalated the issue on to our Data Department for a resolution. We'll keep you posted.

Comment

>AveryH

Is there still no word on eliminating the Final Settlement from the charts?

Thank you,
        Jay

Comment

>Avery

Thank you for having checked on this.

FYI I subscribe to this thread and therefore received your reply in my Gmail account, but it's not shown here in the thread for whatever reason.

Thanks again,
          Jay

Comment

Hey Jay,

Here the post, sorry the confusion.

Sorry for the delayed response; from what understand we have repair ticket open with the provider. It looks like some configuration changes may be required on their side on the way that the summary reports handled. This mean development changes and testing will be needed.

We were unable to get any type of ETA on when something would be available for use to test. But we'll keep you posted.

Comment

>Avery

It seems to be spreading to other contracts. As of 2 August the Final Settlement is also being shown in Topix futures in addition to JGB futures

As you can see from the attached chart, the Final Settlement at 16:00 ruins the volume pane.

Jay
              Attached Files
              Last edited by jay60; 08-09-2010, 05:27 AM.

Comment

thanks for the post, I'll forward this along to our QA Department.

Comment

>Avery

You mentioned a repair ticket with your provider. I don't know who your provider is here but for FYI no broker here shows the Final Settlement figure. IB doesn't show it. Nobody shows it.

If you have a moment, could you please recheck on this.

Thank you,
                  Jay

Originally posted by eSignal_AveryH
                  Hey Jay,

Here the post, sorry the confusion.

Sorry for the delayed response; from what understand we have repair ticket open with the provider. It looks like some configuration changes may be required on their side on the way that the summary reports handled. This mean development changes and testing will be needed.

We were unable to get any type of ETA on when something would be available for use to test. But we'll keep you posted.

Comment

>Avery

It's been 3 months since you mentioned that you had submitted a repair ticket. Would you be so kind as to check with your provider to see if they are working on this.

Thank you,
                    Jay

Comment

Jay,

I let me check with our QA Department and I'll post back once I have more information.

Thanks in advanced

Comment

I apologize this is has taking so long to resolve, we've spoken with the vendor and according to the Trouble Ticket this was to have been resolved.

We've forward the new data records and screenshot showing the issue still remains and we hoping to see a speedy resolution this week. We'll be monitoring and report each day that is not corrected.

Comment

Jay,

They're still working on a resolution for the Final Settlement information, we'll once again check in next week.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

Comment

>Avery

I see that the Final Settlement problem was finally settled!!

Thank you very much for taking care of this. Saves having to adjust the charts daily.

Jay

Originally posted by eSignal_AveryH
                            Jay,

They're still working on a resolution for the Final Settlement information, we'll once again check in next week.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

Comment

We're glad we could get the issues resolved. Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.

Comment

Working...
                              X