Doubled entries in T&S and charts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

>Avery

As you can see from the attached the 67 and 33 contracts at 09:39:24 and 09:39:27 are included in the volume to where the volume is twice what it should be.

Jay
    Attached Files

Comment

Avery,
      Fantastic!!

If you are the one who gets this fixed permanently, I will see to it that you get the Support Person of The Year Award!!!!

Thank you very much,

Jay

Originally posted by eSignal_AveryH
      Jay,

Finally we have it. I connected to a server you were previously on and see the duplicates. Starting at 10:38:06 (5 Contracts) as well as 10:38:15 for (2 contracts).

I'll report the server to NetOps and get the links to QA so they can see the duplicates as well.

Thanks for all your help, hopefully we can get this taken care of once and for all.

Comment

Jay,

Some routing changes were made last week that should have corrected the duplicates entries reported.

Please let us know if the problem should reoccur.

Comment

Originally posted by eSignal_AveryH
          Jay,

Some routing changes were made last week that should have corrected the duplicates entries reported.

Please let us know if the problem should reoccur.
          >Avery

I have noticed over the last 4 or 5 days that the duplicate entries
          seem to have stopped. Now that I know a change has been made I'll follow it more closely and report back to you to confirm the results.

Thank you very much for all the time and effort to put into solving this problem,

Jay

Comment

>Avery

It's been a month now since the last fix was done and I haven't seen a single duplicate entry or any missing data. So instead of the many temporary fixes that were done over the years, you were the one to get it fixed permanently this time!!

Thank you very much for this,
            Jay

Comment

Jay,

Thanks for the update; I'll report to our QA that we can now close this incident. I'm definitely glad that we were able to finally get this data issue resolved.

Comment

Working...
              X