XAU A0-FX Not plotting intraday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• XAU A0-FX Not plotting intraday

Can someone tell me why this is so? When I select daily or higher it plots no problem, but I cannot plot intraday or tick charts for this symbol. The chart is just blank.

Adrian

Where is eSignal support on this? I"m not impresed that not even one person from eSignal gave assistance.

Comment

Hi,

Apologies for the delay. I thought I had responded to your post but it's clearly not here. Are you currently subscribing to Forex data? If you don't, you'll see EOD prices but no intraday data.

Thanks.

Comment

Thanks for the reply. But XAU is GOLD not forex??
        I do not get FOREX so that would explain it. So is there no way of getting delayed intraday data on Gold unless I pay the $50/m or whatever the charge might be? That makes no sense.
        Last edited by AdrianMBL; 08-18-2010, 10:11 PM.

Comment

Hi,

XAU A0-FX is the spot price on Gold and typically quoted by banks and dealers, hence a part of the Forex package. You can subscribe to delayed forex for just $10/mo.

You could also track Gold futures (Comex) and take all US Futures in a delayed bundle for $15/mo. Here's the delayed pricing packages:

Lastly, depending on the need, some users track the GOLD ETF (GLD) as that correlates with the market price of gold ozs.

Thx

Comment

Hi,
            I have eSignal OnDemand subscription(24.99$) with RealTime Forex added for 20$ more. The live intraday data for XAU can be obtained by choosing Forex Capital Market or Global Forex Trading as the Forex Contributor.

Regards,
            Shylesh.d.g

Comment

Working...
            X