Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to get CFD(Contracts For Difference) charts in eSignal

Hi,
    This thread is specifically regarding CFD(Contract for Difference) trading products. It includes, Stock Indices(Dow,NASDAQ,S&P500, NIKKIE, FTSE100 etc), Gold(XAU) & Silver(XAG), US Oil. I would like to know how to get the Real time data for them in eSignal. Right now, I am able to get real time data for XAU & XAG only, but not all. If anybody is aware of how to get those real time data, please provide the info in terms of which eSignal Product I need to subscribe and what are the market data that I need to choose.

Note: I am not interested in getting the respective Futures charts for the above products mentioned.

Regards,
    Shylesh.d.g

Hi Shylesh.d.g,

I have sent you a PM regarding this question. Please reply back and i can assist you further.

Comment

Was there ever an answer to this ?

John

Comment

Hi John,

Since CFDs are traded between individual traders and CFD providers (such as brokers) and not on exchanges, we do not have access to the price data for them.

Eric

Comment

Ok thanks for the answer Eric. However, we get broker price feeds already as part of Esignal symbology (XAU@FXCM A0-FX). So if we can get the gold price feed from FXCM, then why can't we get USOIL@FXCM A0-FX or GER30@FXCM A0-FX?

Comment

Ok thanks for the answer Eric. However, we get broker price feeds already as part of Esignal symbology (XAU@FXCM A0-FX). So if we can get the gold price feed from FXCM, then why can't we get USOIL@FXCM A0-FX or GER30@FXCM A0-FX or even USDOLLAR@FXCM A0-FX?

Comment

Working...
            X