Z Z0-EEI not updating

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Z Z0-EEI not updating

The data feed keeps cutting out for this symbol, while others are updating fine (as evidenced by the countdown clock and price changes occuring real-time on the other symbols). What's the problem, please?

I don't understand this at all... My settings are to local market time (in this case, GMT/BST) and...

Across the last 30 bars, no update since 0900 (it's now 1100), yesterday no update at 1300, and no update between 0700-1200.
    Last edited by gonefishin; 08-27-2010, 03:05 AM.

Same problem throughout this afternoon. No update since 1400 (local market time) for this symbol. Is anyone at eSignal listening?
    Last edited by gonefishin; 08-27-2010, 08:06 AM.

Comment

Hello,

If you are experiencing a "real time" issue, please contact us directly, rather than use these forums. We only periodically check for new postings so it's not generally the place to report a gap in streaming data.

http://www.esignal.com/support/esignal/contactus.aspx

You can either call us or use Chat to reach a representative right now.

Thank you.

Comment

Thanks Scott, but to be honest the process of contacting an agent online is also slow and painful. If there's a data issue I've posted here as I'd also like to know if other users are affected.

Comment

Usually, there's little to no wait for LiveRep but if we get a rush and you're waiting, just call us. Wait times in TS avg well under a minute most days.

Thanks.

Comment

Working...
          X