Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Price difference between eSignal's quote and my spreadbetting firm's quote.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Price difference between eSignal's quote and my spreadbetting firm's quote.

Hi,

I have noticed that there is a difference between the price quoted on Signal and the (mid-point between bid and ask) price quoted by my spreadbetting firm's quote.

For example, the current quote for the $INDU (the Dow Jones Industrial index) on eSignal is 11577.5 but the price on my spreadbetting firm for Wall Street Rolling Cash is 11634(Bid)/11637(Ask).

Are $INDU and Wall Street Daily Rolling Cash compareable and, if not, what is compareable to Wall Street Daily Rolling Cash on eSignal?

Thanks,

Chris

daborn-fox,

I'm unware of a symbol for Rolling Cash on the Dow Jones Index or one that is similar.

The bid/ask price you quoted appears to be much closer to that of the Dow Jones Futures (DJ H1). If you let us know what symbol you're using it might be easier for use to try and associate it with a symbol in eSignal.

Comment

Thanks for your reply. I thought as much. The spreadbetting firm (Gekko Global Markets) does not show their instruments as symbols but as descriptors, such as Wall Street Rolling Cash which I am referring to in my post.

Comment

To continue that last mail, can you tell me what the eSignal symbol would be for GGM's Wall Street Rolling Cash, please?

I compared this with DJ H1 last night and the price did not agree so I am assuming this is something else.

Comment

I was unable to locate a symbol I could assoicate with the Wall Street Rolling Cash. Checking several sites it appears its only available outside of the US and it Territories.

I sorry I could not be of more help.

Comment

Working...
          X