Interval 2R limited to 11 days of data

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interval 2R limited to 11 days of data

Is there some new limitation to the number of bars or days for an ES #F chart using a 2R interval or am I doing something wrong.

I can only get about 11 days/ 154 bars maximum plotted on a chart with a dynamic (0 days, 0:00 to 0:00 time; 30 days, 0:00 to 0:00; etc) regardless of what combination I use.

I have used this chart for some time and though I don't remember how many bars it loaded before it filled the chart (over 200 bars). Since around the beginning of the year it only fills 154 bars.

Wayne

These results may be due to entitlements and the amount of historical data you currently receive. Tick data includes raw ticks like time and sales and is used to create the Tick bars, Volume bars and the Range bars. Up until recently our tick data was limited to just 10 days, now user can add the extended data entitlement to their accounts to receive up to 40 days worth of historical tick data. This can be done via Account Maintenance or by contacting us at 510.264.1700 option 1 for customer service. .

For more information on here is Article 1203 on eSignal History Data that explains the amount of data that available to our users.

Comment

Working...
    X