Daily data for 14th & 17th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Daily data for 14th & 17th

Identical data is being shown for the 14th and 17th on daily charts for $INDU and $SPX.
    Attached Files

Re: Daily data for 14th & 17th

Jay
    FWIW I am not seeing it at my end.
    Try refreshing the chart or [if that does nothing] closing down and reopening the application and see if the problem persists
    Alex

Originally posted by jay60
    Identical data is being shown for the 14th and 17th on daily charts for $INDU and $SPX.

Comment

Alex

Before I sent the post I did close and reopen the chart, not the application, and the problem remained. But as you instructed after reopening the application the chart plotted properly. So it was the server?

Now, another point with the same chart. If I change the interval to 5 min., the bottom chart does not plot properly. The template is set to Auto. As I remember both charts would change to the same intervals in the previous versions. Do your charts plot properly?

Thank you,
      Jay
      Attached Files

Comment

I opened 11 on 3 occasions today and the same identical daily data problem with $INDU occurred once. Refreshing or reopening the chart doesn't help. Have to reopen the application. I sent a bug report but I don't know if you can tell from that report to which server I was connected at the time.

Jay
        Last edited by jay60; 01-18-2011, 03:05 AM.

Comment

It happened again just now, and this time I was able to get in touch with LiveRep while connected and Taha found the server that was causing the problem. Guess he/she will report this to you.

Jay

Originally posted by jay60
          I opened 11 on 3 occasions today and the same identical daily data problem with $INDU occurred once. Refreshing or reopening the chart doesn't help. Have to reopen the application. I sent a bug report but I don't know if you can tell from that report to which server I was connected at the time.

Jay

Comment

Working...
          X