kospi 200 futures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kospi 200 futures

I can't seem to find Kospi 200 futures @ KSE when I do a symbol on the esignal or on quote.com. Is this not available on eSignal?

We carry the Kospi 200 Index but not the futures. $200-KOR is the Index symbol off the Korean Stock Exchange.

I'm told that access to Kospi Futures is quite expensive and we haven't had enough demand to justify the expenditures as of yet.

Thanks.

Comment

Doing a search in the Symbol Search Window for Kospi 200, it returned three (3) results.

$200-KOR
      $200_J-KOR
      $200_L-KOR

We also did a search KOR for the Exchange. There were several different Korspi 200 Indices. However in the seach results there were no futures returned. Here is the list of symbol returned.

Hope this helps.

Comment

Great thanks guy. I did the same search before and found the same products.

Still looking forward to seeing the Kospi futures data feed hopefully in the near future.

It's pretty liquid and dynamic, better than the Hang Seng and Nikkei for me personally. And its probably the only futures contract in IB that's not on eSignal.

Comment

One possible solution is to link your IB feed to esignal. IB offers kospi 200 futures.

More info at the "kospi 200 futures" thread at elitetraders

Comment

Kospi Futures have now been released into production and can be added to your account via Account Maintenance.

For real-time data, the exchange fee is 28 USD per month for both Pro and Non-Pro.

On a delayed basis, Kospi is now included in the Delayed Europe / Asia Futures bundle.

Sample symbols:

K2I U2-KSP KOSPI 200 Future (Sep)
            K2I Z2-KSP KOSPI 200 Future (Dec)
            K2I U2:K2IZ2-KSP KOSPI 200 Spread (Sep / Dec)

Thanks.

Comment

Working...
            X