Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Extended Data

Hi,

I added extended data to my account a few days ago, but I'm still not seeing any extended data (using ES #F on 5, 30, and 60 minute charts).

I'm using esignal 10.5, which I understand supports extended data.

Any idea why I'm not seeing extended data yet?

Thanks!

Garth
    Garth

Hey Garth,

I think 10.5 should work but I haven't personally tested it. Have you made sure your time templates have been altered to go back further? If still no luck, might want to try 10.6 or use LiveRep/call us and we can make sure entitlements are correct and check your connections.

Thanks,
    Scott

Comment

extended history

Hi,

Two questions:

Is the extended history for futures available in the form of a continuous contract, such as ES #F

Also, is there anywhere I can look up the amount of history available for a symbol?

Many thanks,

L.

Comment

In general, the amount of history for each instrument type is listed here:

http://kb.esignal.com/article.aspx?article=1203&p=1

And yes, if a #F symbol exists for a futures contract (applies to mostly US futs only), then yes, the history is available using that #F symbol.

If you need to double check the history on a specific contract, you can use LiveRep and we can look it up for you. You are also able to just add the bit and try it for a month. It's just $10/mo and you can cancel for your next cycle date at anytime.

Hope that helps.

Thanks.

Comment

Working...
        X