es u2 not working

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• es u2 not working

I've signed up for the free trial. I cannot get es u2 to work on a 30 second chart.

Unless that was a typo you may want to try ES U3
    Alex

Comment

No luck

Comment

es u3

Hello there.

When signing up for your free trial, did you specify that you wanted to recieve E-Mini data? You must subscribe to the CME exchange or you could just subscribe to our E-mini package which costs $10.00 a month.
        Walter Myers
        CSD Webmaster
        eSignalcentral Home Page

Comment

What are you typing in as the interval?
          Should be either 30s or 30S. Seems to be working here (see image below)
          Alex

Comment

Did you subscribe to this particular datafeed?

Goto: Support, choose Account Maintenance, log in, goto Add/Cancel Product Services and see what data feeds you have subscribed to. My guess is you have not subscribed to e-mini's.

Warning:
            If, within 30 days, you are not completely satisfied, simply call our New Accounts department and cancel your account. We'll process your refund within 30 days (exchange fees and add-on service fees excluded). eSignal does not offer the 30-Day Trial for End-of-Day, eSignal Pro or TurboFeed products.
            So the datafeeds are not refunded when you cancel your trial. You'll need to choose these carefully.

Good luck,

Edo.

Comment

Thanks for the replies.
              I signed for the free trial. Here are the products.

200 Symbols 8/13/2003 8/13/2003 $0.00
              Chicago Board of Trade Mini-Sized Futures (Trial) 8/13/2003 8/13/2003 $0.00
              eSignal Futures 8/13/2003 8/13/2003 $0.00
              eSignal News Trial Bundle 8/13/2003 8/13/2003 $0.00
              Online Indices (RT) 8/13/2003 8/13/2003 $0.00

Comment

I've just discovered that my new account was closed! I'll try again.

Comment

For ES you need to subscribe to: Chicago Mercantile Exchange E-Minis.

Edo.

Comment

Working...
                  X