no bar for current day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• no bar for current day

I am having a recurring issue where the evening is missing the day's action. I have the prior days action but not the day session and then eveing session starts

missing data

I'm not 100% sure I understand what you mean in this post. Would you be able to add a little more detail so that we can take care of the issue please? If I'm unable to help out on the forums, we can arrange a call or you can call into our tech support line and they can get the details that way as well. Information that might help: Symbols being looked at, type of window, version of the program...etc
    Thank you,
    Eric O.
    eSignal Support

Comment

Re: missing data

>eostrom

I think he means what I sent in yesterday using the Report a Bug form. I can't remember the exact title I used, but it was something like"Current bar not showing on daily charts for futures on TSE and OSE". I attached images so it should be easy to understand. Hope you can find it.

jay

Originally posted by eostrom
      I'm not 100% sure I understand what you mean in this post. Would you be able to add a little more detail so that we can take care of the issue please? If I'm unable to help out on the forums, we can arrange a call or you can call into our tech support line and they can get the details that way as well. Information that might help: Symbols being looked at, type of window, version of the program...etc

Comment

missing daily bar

I found your bug report. We are aware of the issue and working on a fix for it in an upcoming release.
        Thank you,
        Eric O.
        eSignal Support

Comment

Working...
        X