Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ondemand + Qcollector

Hello!
    I am testing Qcollector Expert with a few of the test symbols using OnDemand subscription. I added a few time-frames for the AUD A0-FX symbol but when I try to collect the data for the intra day charts (5 minute, 60 minute) after a few minutes after initial collection the programme just does not do anything. I need an EXTREMELY reliable way to collect intra day and daily data into excel-recognisable format at any time the markets are open. Can you please let me know what I might be doing wrong to prevent Qcollector to update the data files?
    Thanks!
    Dima

If you can see the data in the eSignal application, you will want to contact QCollector support to check on how that application is handling the data request.

If there is a problem in eSignal, please post a screenshot.

Thanks.

Comment

thanks) the esignal works fine....I figured out how to make Qcollector to collect the data at any time - just do not set the final date!

Comment

Great. Thanks for circling back.

Comment

Hi,

I've just tried QCollector with ESignal Premier. I'm collecting intraday US stock data from SP100. It appears the data is not adjusted for splits, divs etc. Is this the case? Is there a way of collecting adjusted data?

Thanks.

L.

Comment

Intraday data is not adjust server side. This would be up to the QCollector program to adjust at the desktop level.
            Thank you,
            Eric O.
            eSignal Support

Comment

Hi,

Looking at APPL 1 min data, it looks adjusted for splits. So is it adjusted for splits but not dividends?

Thanks,

L.

Comment

We have adjusted for splits for symbols on an intraday chart, but we do not adjust for dividends on an intrday chart. You are correct.
                Thank you,
                Eric O.
                eSignal Support

Comment

Working...
                X