Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GTIS Forex Data Feed

Hello!
    I wanted to ask your opinion on the GTIS Forex Data Feed provided with the Esignal. I am thinking of switching to using this datafeed for my analysis from another broker (mt4-based, which sometimes shows spikes in the data). I was wondering what has been your own experience using this datafeed in your analysis. I need an extremely reliable intraday/EOD Forex data (for over 50 currency pairs) for my analysis.
    Thanks!
    Dima
    Last edited by dima888; 03-10-2012, 03:43 AM.

GTIS forex data

My own experience with GTIS Forex data from a support perspective has been postive overall. I very rarely see any data spiking or anything like that and the data is on target.
    Thank you,
    Eric O.
    eSignal Support

Comment

Re: GTIS forex data

Originally posted by eostrom
      My own experience with GTIS Forex data from a support perspective has been postive overall. I very rarely see any data spiking or anything like that and the data is on target.
      Thank you for your reply. yes that is my primary concern - I need to create high quality analysis....so I cannot tolerate any erroneous noise in the form of the spikes or gaps which some forex brokers let into their data...

Comment

Working...
      X