Icons In Symbol Column

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Icons In Symbol Column

I don't know what to call this, so it's no surprise that I couldn't find a KB article. In my quote window, in the symbol field, small codes appear every now and then.

I know that a "15" indicates delayed data, but I'm getting an "A" sometimes and one other which I don't remember. Can you give me a link to what these are and what they mean?

Thanks.

Here's an article that should describe most, if not all, the flag types.

http://kb.esignal.com/article.aspx?article=1368&p=1

If you see one that's NOT here, please let us know and we can follow-up to update the list.

Thanks.

Comment

Thanks. I'm using V11.3 and sometimes have what appears to be an "A" in the status position next to the symbol. It's not the same as the fifth position that's mentioned in the KB. The security status field is blank.

I don't have a symbol, but the next time it happens, I'll try to remember to post the symbol if that helps.

Comment

A screen shot or the symbol involved (on the day of) would be really helpful.

Thx.

Comment

This morning so far, I have an "A" next to $SPX and RQI in my quote window. Hope this helps. Thanks.

Comment

Alerts

The small red A next to your symbols indicates that you have an alert currently setup on that symbol. You can click on tools at the top of the eSignal program and then click on manage alerts to see what alerts you have currently. Hope this helps. Thank you
            Thank you,
            Eric O.
            eSignal Support

Comment

Ha! That's it. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
              X