Nikkei Futures data for 04/02

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nikkei Futures data for 04/02

All of the intraday data for Nikkei Futures (NI225 1!-OSM, NI225_M 1!-OSM) was wrong from 09:00 to 14:25 today. If it cannot be replaced with the correct data, would it be possible to delete all of the incorrect data? Longer period interval charts will be significantly distorted and almost impossible to use as is.

Thank you

This has been reported. Will post with information, once I have it
    Thank you,
    Eric O.
    eSignal Support

Comment

There was an upgrade that was done over the weekend that we believe caused the issue. The upgrade is being rolled back before market open and the bad data is being corrected.
      Thank you,
      Eric O.
      eSignal Support

Comment

Data for today 20100403 looks fine.

But please fix the error data for yesterday 20100402.

It is messing up our charts.

thank you

Comment

Originally posted by eostrom
          There was an upgrade that was done over the weekend that we believe caused the issue. The upgrade is being rolled back before market open and the bad data is being corrected.
          Today is 20120404, the error data for 20120402 is still not fix.

Please update, thanks

Comment

There's a lot of data that has to be fixed here because it's bid and ask as well as trades. We are still working on it. I believe it will be fixed before market opens today
            Thank you,
            Eric O.
            eSignal Support

Comment

This is being scheduled today and the fixed data should be in place for open of market on Thursday. I apologize for the delay and thank you for your patience
              Thank you,
              Eric O.
              eSignal Support

Comment

This is being scheduled today and the fixed data should be in place for open of market on Thursday. I apologize for the delay and thank you for your patience
                No probs. As long as you guys are working on it.

In anycase, just a reminder, besides the big contract NI225 , the mini NI225_M was also affected.

thanks

Comment

Thank you, Eric, for having this fixed.
                  jay

Comment

Working...
                  X