Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nikkei Futures, Topix Futures and JGB FUtures. Data is wrong.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nikkei Futures, Topix Futures and JGB FUtures. Data is wrong.

This problem has been going on for 6 or 7 years. Avery spent much time and effort in July, 2010, and that last fix held up until now.

As you can see from the attached 1 minute period in JGB10 1!-TPX, the following trades are entered twice in T&S and the charts, and are corrected only after refreshing or opening a new window.
    09:14:45 38
    09:14:15 10
    09:14:02 27
    There are hundreds of these incorrect doubled entries in all the futures contracts today making the charts unusable.

The last thread in which Avery replicated this problem is here:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Originally posted by eSignal_AveryH
    Jay,

Some routing changes were made last week that should have corrected the duplicates entries reported.

Please let us know if the problem should reoccur.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    The routing changes that Avery mentioned above worked for 2 years. Another 2 years would be nice!

Thank you,
    jay
    Attached Files
    Last edited by jay60; 06-04-2012, 04:53 AM.

This should be fixed for you shortly. The routing that we changed to fix this issue wasn't in place due to a change. We've added the routing back and the issue should once again be resolved.
    Thank you,
    Eric O.
    eSignal Support

Comment

If the routing has now been added back, that didn't fix it. NI225_M M2-OSM is still duplicating trades.

Originally posted by eostrom
      This should be fixed for you shortly. The routing that we changed to fix this issue wasn't in place due to a change. We've added the routing back and the issue should once again be resolved.

Comment

Please disconnect and wait about 2 minutes and then reconnect. Let me know if this fixes it.
        Thank you,
        Eric O.
        eSignal Support

Comment

I did so about 10 minutes ago and haven't seen any duplications. So maybe it has kicked in. Will watch it for another 10 minutes now before I go to bed.

Originally posted by eostrom
          Please disconnect and wait about 2 minutes and then reconnect. Let me know if this fixes it.

Comment

that might have been before we made the routing change to the account. You are still connected to a location that might have the issue. Please disconnect and reconnect when possible.
            Thank you,
            Eric O.
            eSignal Support

Comment

No new duplications that I could see for the last 20 minutes. So it seems to have been fixed.

Thank you

Comment

Working...
              X