Missing AO Price in HSI Q2-HKF

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Missing AO Price in HSI Q2-HKF

Found there are three days (Aug 2,3,6) HSI futures missed AO Price in the morning session. (09:14) Could your please fix it and thanks
    Kontakte

What timezone are you in and at exactly what time are you missing data (9:14am/pm)? I'm asking because I'm unable to see what you are seeing and need some more information. Thank you
    Thank you,
    Eric O.
    eSignal Support

Comment

I set my time zone in China Standard Time. And I have been using esingal v11.4 SP 4 and Qlink 2.0 DDE without such problem. What I found from last Friday is the missing AO price either or both on morning and afternoon session (09:10 and 12:55). Even I tried to use esignal v10.6 but failed to generate AO price. What I think maybe the problem is from the real time data.

P.S. I am using 5min bar

Hope it can help.

Thanks
      Last edited by pixelart; 08-08-2012, 07:15 AM.
      Kontakte

Comment

Are you putting in AO or A0? It should be A0 if I understand what you are looking for exactly.
        Thank you,
        Eric O.
        eSignal Support

Comment

What my meaning of AO price is the the final pre-market price before the futures market open. Normally its open, high, low, close are the same point. Only the volume shows how many contracts were filled during the pre-market period.
          Kontakte

Comment

I am connected to the same servers as you and I am able to get this data. I would recomment contacting our tech support team in one of the ways in the following link. I'm confident that we will be able to get this working for you. Thank you

Click image for larger version

Name:	missingdata.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	85.7 KB
ID:	242794

http://www.esignal.com/support/esignal/contactus.aspx
            Thank you,
            Eric O.
            eSignal Support

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	AO.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	96.5 KB
ID:	242795

Attached is my data example. Please note that Aug 02, 2012 has AO bars (both on 0910 and 1255) but couldn't not find from Aug 03, 2012 to Aug 08,2012. (no data bar on 0910 and 1255)

Hope it can help visualize the problem. Thanks
              Kontakte

Comment

I see what are you are saying now. It looks like that data wasn't being flagged from the exchange before as Auction Prices. These prices are considered special trades and are no longer charted. You can see these trades if you bring up the symbol you are looking at on a Time and Sales window with the conditions heading on it within the eSignal application.
                Thank you,
                Eric O.
                eSignal Support

Comment

Originally posted by eostrom View Post
                  I see what are you are saying now. It looks like that data wasn't being flagged from the exchange before as Auction Prices. These prices are considered special trades and are no longer charted. You can see these trades if you bring up the symbol you are looking at on a Time and Sales window with the conditions heading on it within the eSignal application.
                  But I need this bar DDE into excel for calculating my own strategy. I did my backtest and have been applying into my real trade for more than 2 years without any problems. Suddenly, this AO bar disappeared for the whole week and made my system break down. Any way eSignal can fix it?

Thanks
                  Kontakte

Comment

These prices will show up if you are looking at real time data with DDE, but they will not come up if you are bringing up historical data. Unfortunately there isn't a way we can bring this back. These prices are now being flagged from the exchange and they are being filtered on the charts.
                    Thank you,
                    Eric O.
                    eSignal Support

Comment

Working...
                    X