• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No tickchart before opening

Hello,

can someone tell me why it is not possible to see a tickchart
    before opening?

Tomcat

I asked about this problem again last week and have not had the benefit of a reply from eSignal.

What's happening guys? Is this a problem that can't be fixed? Its been going for months.

Comment

Hi Momentum,

Our engineers were investigating in order to have solutions for this, but what made the situation more complicated is that they were not able to see what you see and to duplicate this issue.
      I will pass this to them again today to let them know that this happened again so they can go further.

At some point, there was one problem found on some tick servers, and we suspected the missing ticks will be resolved after putting a solution in place for the found issue.
      The fix was in place last week but now I am sure that missing ticks has nothing to do with that problem.
      I will let you know and keep you updated as soon as I have any reply.

Thanks,

Comment

In my case it affects Eurex only,not Globex. I can chart tic data for tic charts until sometime after the market closes but by the time I'm up at say 4am London time the next day, I cannot get tic charts until there is actual data being transmitted by the exact particular contract I'm charting.

On the week-end, its fine until sometime on Sunday.

Your London office has exactly the same problem. Does this not enable you to see what's happening?

Is it only affecting people connecting to European servers? I just came back from Australia and had the same problem down there.

Is there a way of connecting to a U.S, server?

I have been feeding back both through this forum and by phone for some months now but you seem not to be following through.

Comment

If I recall correctly, while we did confirm the problem on at least one occasion, on other occasions, everything was working just fine. Since you are the primary customer reporting this problem, I beleive Graeme tried to contact you directly a few times, including one instance where we brought in an engineer before Midnight in California to try to figure this out.

Perhaps your being in Australia explains why we didn't get a hold of you!

Our troubleshooting continues and if you are avaliable to help us test one morning, that would certainly help. You can coordinate with Graeme ([email protected] ).

Thanks.

Comment

Hello,

For AX U3-DT, no tickchart before opening.

Thanks.

Comment

Hi kasama1,

Our engineers were looking at the issue earlier in order to see if a fix can be put in place.

Thanks,

Comment

Working...
              X