Missing data in %NI225_M 1!-OSM;2E;HMUZIN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Missing data in %NI225_M 1!-OSM;2E;HMUZIN

On a 20P chart for %NI225_M 1!-OSM;2E;HMUZIN there is no data displayed between 12:58:53 on 09/02 and 09:00:00 09/03 from the server I was connected to at 16:45 09/07 Tokyo time. But the data was displayed when I was connected to a different server earlier in the day. Problem is with 20P charts only.Click image for larger version

Name:	20P 09.02.GIF
Views:	1
Size:	5.4 KB
ID:	246913 Interval charts are ok.
    While I don't use 20P charts for the following symbols, the same is true for them:
    NQ #F 12:59:14~
    %JGB10 1!-TPX 12:56:21~
    TPX U3-TPX 12:50:32~
    %NI225 1!-OSM;1E;HMUZIN 12:47:12~
    Last edited by jay60; 09-07-2013, 01:56 AM.

In addition to the situation I posted yesterday, today there is no data for all of the symbols listed below between 09:00 and 13:00 for 09/03 on the 20P charts. The data was there earlier today but not with the server I'm on now at 20:30 09/08 Tokyo time.

Comment

Originally posted by jay60 View Post
      In addition to the situation I posted yesterday, today there is no data for all of the symbols listed below between 09:00 and 13:00 for 09/03 on the 20P charts. The data was there earlier today but not with the server I'm on now at 20:30 09/08 Tokyo time.
      Today I noticed that the above is also true for S, T, V, and R charts, and for many other symbols such as ES #F and GC #F=1.

Comment

I see the reports using the questionable price tool that you had sent in and it looks like our operators have fixed this issue for you. Please let me know if there are further issues. Thank you
        Thank you,
        Eric O.
        eSignal Support

Comment

Originally posted by eostrom View Post
          I see the reports using the questionable price tool that you had sent in and it looks like our operators have fixed this issue for you. Please let me know if there are further issues. Thank you
          Just reopened 11. Not fixed for any futures contract.

Comment

I apologize for my response. I misunderstood the response that was sent to me. It looks like we have found the issue, but it has not yet been fixed. I will let you know when it has been taken care of. Thank you
            Thank you,
            Eric O.
            eSignal Support

Comment

This looks to have been fixed on the server you were connected to now.
              Thank you,
              Eric O.
              eSignal Support

Comment

Just opened 11. Not fixed on this server.

Comment

I've been on 4 servers today and it hasn't been fixed on any of them. Attached is a 50T chart for ES #FClick image for larger version

Name:	ES #F 09.02.GIF
Size:	5.5 KB
ID:	242896

Comment

It's best to report issues like this with the questionable price reporter as you did above. Reporting this on the forums doesn't work very well because time will pass between when the issue happens and when the thread is seen.
                    Thank you,
                    Eric O.
                    eSignal Support

Comment

It's best to report issues like this with the questionable price reporter as you did above. Reporting this on the forums doesn't work very well because time will pass between when the issue happens and when the thread is seen.

Yes, I usually do use just the Questionable Price form. But the situation sometimes requires an image to be made clear. So on the form again today I mentioned the image posted here.

It would be good if we could attach an image to the Questionable Price form.

Comment

I will put this suggestion forward. I believe having the ability to attach an image is a good idea. Thank you
                        Thank you,
                        Eric O.
                        eSignal Support

Comment

I have continued to report this problem with the P,T,V charts using the Questionable Price form but the problem remains. As you can see in the attached there is no data for ES #F prior to 16:00 on 10/25. The same goes for 6J #F, %NI225_M 1!-OSM;3E;HMUZIN etcClick image for larger version

Name:	ES #F 50P.GIF
Size:	20.4 KB
ID:	242910
                          And as before, the problem is sporadic

Comment

I have fowarded your post to our QA department and will let you know their response.

Comment

For ES #F, %NI225_M 1!-OSM;1E;HMUZIN etc there is no data displayed in the P,T and V charts using the server I'm on this afternoon. The data was there with the server I was on this morning.Click image for larger version

Name:	1300.jpg
Size:	52.8 KB
ID:	242913

Comment

Working...
                              X