Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Data not cleaned for NSE Future ( National Stock Exchange of India) for 27.12.2013

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Data not cleaned for NSE Future ( National Stock Exchange of India) for 27.12.2013

Hello

I find for 27.12.2013 for NSE Future data, in daily charts the open, high , low, close is given as "Zero" for many of its symbols. Consequently charts are getting crushed and Market profile chart is completely squeezed in daily time frame.

I request you to attend to this problem immediately and clean the data of 27.12.2013 to enable me to view the charts clearly.

I give below few of the symbols for your ready reference.

1. Auropharma H4-NSF

2. Axisbank H4-NSF

3. Bankbaroda H4-NSF

4. HDFC H4-NSF

5. HDFCBank H4-NSF

6. ICICIBANK H4-NSF

7. JSWSTEEL H4-NSF

8. M_M H4-NSF

9. RELCAPITAL H4-NSF

10. RELINFRA H4-NSF

11. TATAMOTORS H4-NSF

12. TCS H4-NSF

I have given only a few symbols and you need to run the scanner and findout stocks which are taken as Zero as value for 27.12.2013

Please attend to it immediately and do the needful.

Thanks

C T RAMESH RAJA

I have reported this and it is being taken care of. It should be fixed soon, thank you for the report.
    Thank you,
    Eric O.
    eSignal Support

Comment

Originally posted by eostrom View Post
      I have reported this and it is being taken care of. It should be fixed soon, thank you for the report.

Hello Eric

The main purpose of reporting this data problem is to get fixed before end of the day and should not have been prolonged for subsequent days. I trust you would appreciate that all traders do the week end analysis to get themselves prepared for new week trading starting from Monday.

There should be time bound action for everything and esignal need to give priority to certain issues we point to your technical support. Till now, datas are not cleaned and I am totally disappointed with the services of Esignal. This weekend is going to be standstill for me in doing chart analysis and there is no point in you claiming that you provide excellent service in this Industry.

C T RAMESH RAJA

Comment

I apologize for the delay in fixing this. I assure you that as soon as we were made aware of the data issue we were working on fixing it. Not all data issues are equal and some of them can take some time to fix. These data points have bee fixed at this point. Please report future data issues using the tool below for the fastest results. Thank you

http://www.esignal.com/support/price_report.aspx
        Thank you,
        Eric O.
        eSignal Support

Comment

Hello Eric

I am sorry and am unable to understand what you are trying to convey .. Please let me know likely time to remove this Zero data.. Until you complete this process, I will be finding difficult to use Market profile chart.

Thanks

C T RAMESH RAJA

Comment

It has been fixed already
            Thank you,
            Eric O.
            eSignal Support

Comment

Hello Mr Eric

Problem still persists and OHLC data for 27.12.2013 is still shown as Zero. Look at following symbol's image.

http://oi61.tinypic.com/kcmouh.jpg

http://oi58.tinypic.com/3537cqq.jpg

For many stocks its still not done.

Thanks

C T R

Comment

We are rerunning the scan to take care of the ones that are still incorrect. Thank you
                Thank you,
                Eric O.
                eSignal Support

Comment

Hello Eric

Now its fine and problem solved.. Thanks for your support to solve this issue.

C T RAMESH RAJA

Comment

Hello

In daily chart of NSE Future data for most of the symbols in June contract open, High, Low, close is shown as "ZERO" on 28.03.2014 and Market profile charts are getting squeezed in Daily Time Frame. The entire Future data of NSE need to be cleaned at top priority today itself since during week end I can do chart analysis for next week trading.

I am giving below few of symbols for your ready reference:

ACC M4-NSF

ADANIENT M4-NSF

BANKBARODA M4-NSF

INFY M4-NSF

MARUTI M4-NSF

RELCAPITAL M4-NSF

The similar problem was brought to your notice in the Month of March contract and I have to keep writing here many times to get it sorted out. Once when a Problem is brought to your notice and gets rectified, the same problem should never recur in future.

I hope you put the system in place to check if datas are cleaned.

I would request you to pay immediate attention and sort out this problem before the end of the day .. Like me many of NSE data users will be in problem because of this issue.

Thanks

C T RAMESH RAJA
                    Last edited by rameshraja; 05-30-2014, 03:17 AM.

Comment

Hello

I Concur with Ramesh Raja regarding wrong data in daily futures for the June futures. I do not understand how zero value can be punched for any security. I do not think stock exchange will be sending info as zero for open, high, low and close.

This happens to be the first quote for the June futures. A simple algorithm will sort out this issue on permanent basis.

I have subscribed for your data service because of the data accuracy and excellent delivery of data.
                      I believe esignal should live up to that. Please correct the data immediately.

Regards
                      Pathumai

Comment

This has been reported and we are looking into the issue. More information to come as I have it. Thank you
                        Thank you,
                        Eric O.
                        eSignal Support

Comment

I am yet to receive reply from Esignal for their action.

C T RAMESH RAJA

Comment

Mr Eric

This problem not supposed to occur quite frequently from your end.. Datas are such an important information for trading and it cannot be absurd and thereby making inconvenience to your clients. And this type of error should not come from a company of your stature and whereas its quite common with local data vendors. Hope esignal live to the expectation of Professionally managed organisation.

Regards

C T RAMESH RAJA

Comment

We are investigating the cause, as of right now the data issues that were reported have been fixed.
                              Thank you,
                              Eric O.
                              eSignal Support

Comment

Working...
                              X