Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Data not cleaned for NSE Future ( National Stock Exchange of India) for 27.12.2013

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello Mr Eric

You have cleaned the datas only for a few symbols which I have given above for reference..For many stocks its not done yet.

Why your people so hurry to claim work is completed without even bothering to see if entire symbols of NSE is cleaned ?.. Please go to NSE Future Exchange symbols list and clean everything for 28.03.2014 data for "M4"

Look at Symbols like following:

Auropharma M4-NSF

BAJAJ_AUTO M4-NSF

BATAINDIA M4-NSF

BPCL M4-NSF

BHARTIARTL M4-NSF

Comment

Maybe I should've been more clear, what I was trying to say was that the reported symbols have been fixed. We are still investigating the root cause. As a side note, the following link will get this data corrected much faster than reporting on the forums. Thank you

http://www.esignal.com/support/price_report.aspx
      Thank you,
      Eric O.
      eSignal Support

Comment

Hello Mr Eric

Please don't keep balling me from one place to another.. The problem is at your end and I am pointing out this taking utmost interest as I am an affected person today and its 10.30 PM here. I want this issue to be sortedout before the end of the day, inorder to start my analysis from tomorrow.

I have tried reporting this problem through the link you have given me before writing here.. when I want entire NSE Future symbol to be cleaned, its not allowing me to submit my request. It keeps asking for a single symbol and when there is a big issue like this how to use that.. I am not a fool to come here and write some stories but I am not able to post it in your link.

I am not able to do that and would request you to report the same from your end using my userid and email ID.

I am hurt and this is not the way one does the service to clients.

Comment

Put one of the symbols that is having the issue in the symbol field, mention what the full issue is in the comments field. That's the whole reason we have this field. We are investigating the root cause. I will update again when I have further information. There is no ETA of a fix at this time.
          Thank you,
          Eric O.
          eSignal Support

Comment

Mr Eric

Please clean the data before the end of the day so that I will start working from tomorrow for next week trading.. Please don't say no ETA to fix this .. you can investigate the root cause of this problem at your own pace but charts need to comeout clean very fast.. Please appreciate our problem.

Comment

It looks like this issue was caused because the symbols that did not trade that day had their settlement prices sent later than the rest of the symbols on the exchange. So these symbols had no prices when the save occurred. This should mean that this is a one time issue. We are making a save adjustment here so it will capture the information from the exchange even if the settlement is sent later. This should ensure that this doesn't happen again. The rest of the symbols on the exchange are in the process of getting their data fixed.
              Thank you,
              Eric O.
              eSignal Support

Comment

Hello Eric

Thanks a lot for understanding the problem..

Comment

Working...
                X