Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MCX-SX Currency Exchange

Hello,

Newly added Mcx-Sx currency exchange User defined time template is not working. Please reset the same at the earliest

Thanks

Pathumai

a user defined time template would be a time template that you set up. Does it work with any of the built in time templates?
    Thank you,
    Eric O.
    eSignal Support

Comment

Hello Eric,

I have set up custom session from 9:00 to 17:00 ( trading hours), but the chart displayed is from 14:00. It seem to be working in Auto mode.
      But charts for -NSF exchange display correctly for custom session.

Thank You,
      Pathumai

Comment

Datas not complete in MCX-SX currency Exchange

For MCX-SX Currency datas in charts are from 13 hrs only when Time template has been set from 9 to 17 ..hrs.

Why datas are missing from 9 Hrs to 13hrs ?

All along it MCX currency charts were working well without any glitch and after shifting the symbols to MCX-SX the problem has started..

You could have tested in Live market if datas are relied correctly to charts and then should have asked clients to shift to MCX-SX.

Please fix the problem immediately.

Thanks

C T RAMESH RAJA

Comment

We are currently look into this. Thank you
          Thank you,
          Eric O.
          eSignal Support

Comment

Hello Eric

I think problem is still not fixed.

C T RAMESH RAJA

Comment

Hello Eric,

Mcx-sx exchange timings are 9:00 to 17:00 Hrs ( IST). But when i setup the same in custom time template, i get the data from 14:00 to 16:55.
              Yesterday i was getting all the data in Auto mode.

what is happening at your side?. Please fix the same at the earliest.

Pathumai

Comment

Hello Eric

Please respond regarding the status of fixing this problem. Expecting your reply from yesterday since I am not able to trade without Real time charts.

Thanks

C T RAMESH RAJA

Comment

rameshraja
                  FWIW [while awaiting Eric's reply] you can get data for the entire session by setting the time template to 00:00-00:00 (see enclosed screenshot)
                  Alex

Originally posted by rameshraja View Post
                  Hello Eric

Please respond regarding the status of fixing this problem. Expecting your reply from yesterday since I am not able to trade without Real time charts.

Thanks

C T RAMESH RAJA

Comment

Hello Alex

Setting up time template to 00:00- 00:00 or 24hr mode gives you all the data from exchange including the trades( with Zero volumes) outside the trading hours. These extra trades will give wrong picture, when a trader is using any standard indicators.

I was able to get correct data when I was using the same in -MCX with exchange timing set to 9:00 to 17:00 (IST). Why not now???.

As esignal subscriber, I am looking at any other alernative, but correct data during trading hours.Having said that why have custom session in time template

Warm regards
                    Pathumai

Comment

Pathumai
                      I think you missed the point that my suggestion was intended as a workaround in the interim ie while awaiting a resolution from eSignal
                      As to the reason why in this case you would need to use a custom time template [again while awaiting a resolution to the issue] is that it allows you to tailor the data to your needs. As an example if in the mean time you want to see only the data in the RTH session try using 03:30-11:30 in your time template [assuming the application is set to Exchange timezone]. This should resolve the issue which - based on what I am seeing - appears to be due to an incorrect assignment of the exchange timezone (or something along those lines). Then once eSignal resolves the issue you can go back to using the Auto time template all without having missed a beat
                      Alex

Originally posted by smarttrader1 View Post
                      Hello Alex

Setting up time template to 00:00- 00:00 or 24hr mode gives you all the data from exchange including the trades( with Zero volumes) outside the trading hours. These extra trades will give wrong picture, when a trader is using any standard indicators.

I was able to get correct data when I was using the same in -MCX with exchange timing set to 9:00 to 17:00 (IST). Why not now???.

As esignal subscriber, I am looking at any other alernative, but correct data during trading hours.Having said that why have custom session in time template

Warm regards
                      Pathumai

Comment

Hello Alex,

i have been using on 24 hr template to view the chart with the extra trade. Yes you're right it is something to do with the time zone issue( GMT+5:30).

I changed the session time to 3:30 to 17:00 and it is working fine. Problem solved and thank you very much.

Warm regards
                        Pathumai

Comment

Pathumai
                          You are welcome.
                          FWIW it seems to me that if you use 17:00 as the session end time this will include what appears to be a Settlement tick. If you do not want to see it try 11:30 as I suggested in my prior reply
                          Alex

Originally posted by smarttrader1 View Post
                          Hello Alex,

i have been using on 24 hr template to view the chart with the extra trade. Yes you're right it is something to do with the time zone issue( GMT+5:30).

I changed the session time to 3:30 to 17:00 and it is working fine. Problem solved and thank you very much.

Warm regards
                          Pathumai

Comment

This is being fixed as we speak.
                            Thank you,
                            Eric O.
                            eSignal Support

Comment

Working...
                            X