Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• History Not Available in -MSX

Hi,

Few days back when ever i requested usdinr j4-mcx and the result [Not Entitled] and the same got sorted out for the current month.
    But when i request for previous months such as Jan, feb and march.. not entitled. Please sort of the same at the earliest.

Pathumai

-MSX data available on Non Trading Day

Originally posted by smarttrader1 View Post
    Hi,

Few days back when ever i requested usdinr j4-mcx and the result [Not Entitled] and the same got sorted out for the current month.
    But when i request for previous months such as Jan, feb and march.. not entitled. Please sort of the same at the earliest.

Pathumai
    In Multi Commodity Currency Exchange -MSX I am unable to currency the past or current futures when the market are closed. This has been the issue for past 2 weeks. Today saturday even the current month future is [NOT ENTITLED].

But on a trading day i do get the current month futures, but not previous months. Is your history server connected ?.

I had reported the same issue via online help.

Please sort the issue at the earliest.

Pathumai

Comment

I will get an update for you on this issue and post when I have it. Thank you
      Thank you,
      Eric O.
      eSignal Support

Comment

what is the full symbol you are request at this time?
        Thank you,
        Eric O.
        eSignal Support

Comment

Hello Eric,

The Symbols are for USDINR AND EURINR For the following extentions

usdinr z2013-msx
          usdinr F2014-msx
          usdinr G2014-msx
          usdinr H2014-msx and for Eurinr.

Regards
          Pathumai

Comment

It looks like the issue that was causing this has been resolved on our end. We may need to take a look at the particular system to see what is wrong. There was a file that had to be updated in order for this to operate correctly. You can attempt a removal and reinstall of the application on your side to see if you are able to grab the correct file from our servers. This may fix the issue for you, please also insure that you are running the latest version of the eSignal application. Thank you

http://www.esignal.com/trading-softw....aspx#Download
            Thank you,
            Eric O.
            eSignal Support

Comment

Hello Eric,

I have installed 11.7.3386.1006 and still have the same issue regarding the history. Please send the link to download the file from your server.

Regards
              Pathumai

Comment

Originally posted by smarttrader1 View Post
                Hello Eric,

I have installed 11.7.3386.1006 and still have the same issue regarding the history. Please send the link to download the file from your server.

Regards
                Pathumai
                Hello Eric,

I still waiting for the required file or to solve the issue regarding history in -MSX.

Regards
                Pathumai

Comment

The file for this has been rolled out and you should have access to this. If you are still having issues you may want to contact our support team so that we can take a look. Thank you

http://www.esignal.com/support/esignal/contactus.aspx
                  Thank you,
                  Eric O.
                  eSignal Support

Comment

Working...
                  X