Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No Bund Data

No Bund Data

First 20 minutes (8 - 8.20 am) are missing, everything seems fine at this moment.

Edo.

Comment

There was an error in processing the Bund data during the first 20 minutes of the market. Once the alarm went off notifying our Operations staff, they contacted our engineers, and they released a fix about 20 minutes after the first alarm went off. This fix should prevent this particular error from happening again.
      Regards,
      Jay F.
      Product Manager

Comment

Jay,

Thanks for informing us.

What would really really help, is that in cases like this one, the datagap is filled by eSignal as soon as the fix is applied.

I have just no clue now what happened in the first 20 minutes of trading, which is rather important for the rest of the day. Opening price for example is rather important.......

Can't you borrow the data from one of your competitors, and just put in?

Thanks

Edo.

Comment

Just as a quick FYI, the fix was implemented on the "feed handler" and not on the Tick Server (i.e. the database), so they were touching different areas of our network.

I certainly understand how important this data is, however due to the way our database is structured currently, we cannot fill in the gap.
          Regards,
          Jay F.
          Product Manager

Comment

Working...
          X