missing price data on $SPX 10-30

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• missing price data on $SPX 10-30

I have missing price data from 3:00 EST to close on 10/30 for $SPX. (2:00pm to 3:00 pm CST). There are spotty data there but it is obvious a lot of it is missing. Started happening in real time on 10/30 and data is still missing this am 10/31. Data missing on 1,5,15, 30 min charts. Probably also missing on 65 min, but because the bar is so long timewise it is not obvious. This is only symbol I have that has the missing data. Data also missing on Quote.com. When will this be fixed?

Hi Bigtee,

While we await official word on the OPRA problems yesterday ( they deliver a host of indicies, like $SPX ), we do know that all vendors were impacted. I'm afraid those gaps from yesterday are likely to remain unless we can find a way to get the missing data from OPRA ( if they have it ) and then find a way to insert it into our database, not an easy process at this time. I've passed the $SPX gaps to our QA group so if they can improve the situation, they will. If not, it will remain as is.

Thanks.

Comment

Those who subscribe to the CME can use the symbol IN X0 (last character is zero) as a substitute
      Alex

Comment

Working...
      X