Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OTC BB and Pink Sheet volume maxes at 16,777,215?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OTC BB and Pink Sheet volume maxes at 16,777,215?

I have noticed over the last few days volume on high-volume OTC BB stocks is maxing on Esignal at 16,777,215 shares. This has gone on for up to several days now in some stocks. Examples include IVOC, AFRR, IBZT, and a whole list of others, including WCOEQ, pinksheet. Formerly Esignal didn't have a problem with the 9 or 10-digit volume numbers these stocks offered, and still can get NMS stock volume right beyond the 16.8M number.

Any idea what the problem is here, and if there are plans to correct it?

Hi,

Thank you for your post. We are aware of the bug and are now looking at it. While we do plan to correct it asap, I don't as yet have an eta on when that will be. I'll post back here when I get that information.

Thanks,
    Andy

Comment

I to have been experiencing the same problem the volume maxes out at 16,777,215 on highly traded OTC BB stocks.

I called Esignal today and customer service said it should be fixed late today or early tomorrow morning.

Comment

Hi all,

That's right, the fix has been generated and will be rolled out across the server farm tonight. Barring any problems with that, there should be no problems tomorrow.

If by chance there is, we'll post an update here.

Thanks,
        Andy

Comment

Working...
        X