day session data for DOW & other futures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• day session data for DOW & other futures

Is there a way to get day-session only data for day chart for DOW, gold and bond futures. I know about "=2" but that only seems to work with ES and ND. All other data providers have options for composite or day only data, but I can't find this in eSignal.

Many thanks,

Darko

The "=2" only will work on certain CME symbols. ZB and ZD are the a/c/e symbols for US and DJ, but they don't have a day-only equivelant like ES and NQ do. Keep in mind, Time Templates can be used to limit intraday charts to specific times. More information can be found on Time Templates by going to this FAQ.
    Regards,
    Jay F.
    Product Manager

Comment

Thanks for the info. I am quite suprised daily session data is not provided, it is quite a basic requirement and almost all data providers have that. Is there no interest in day-only data from other customers ?

Regards,

Darko

Comment

We've had a few requests for it, but not a lot. I suggest dropping an email to our Product Development Team to get your vote put in the hat to add this feature.
        Regards,
        Jay F.
        Product Manager

Comment

I would like to know when you are able to give us the AB and DJ with daysessions only (=2).

Tomcat

Comment

Working...
          X