Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Esignal vs. Reuters data

Hello.

Can someone from esignal please tell me where the extreme discrepance between esignal and reuters data come from.
    It´s not only this stock. But it is so extreme that it is unbelievable.

Tomcat
    Attached Files

esignal
    Attached Files

Comment

Tomcat
      In looking at your chart I see the symbol is TXN.N. If that data is from Reuters (and if I remember this correctly) that means the data is specific to NYSE exchange only. On daily charts eSignal instead shows you a composite of all exchanges (again if I remember correctly)
      Alex

Comment

This could be the reason. How can I create a chart in esignal only with nyse data?

Comment

Hi Tomcat,

Our daily history data is composite only at this time. We have a handful of requests to create regional daily history files for NYSE stocks but we haven't programmed for that as of yet.

You can view intraday history and the current OHLC data by region though. You simply need to designate the regional exchange in the symbol ( i.e. IBM=N ).

This FAQ will provide additional info and point you to a listing of all regional exchange codes.

Thanks.

Comment

Thanks for your sesponse.

T&S are only for ten days back. Could someone check if this are realy trades or bad ticks. Possibly this are trades from an other exchange than nyse. It looks not normal.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Tomcat
            Attached Files

Comment

Working...
            X