Missing data on regional stocks for 11/3-11/5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Missing data on regional stocks for 11/3-11/5

I am missing 5min and 15min data for any symbol "XXX=N" for Nov 3, 4, and 5.

What happened?

I really really really wish that I didn't have all these problems with "XXX=N" symbols.

Please let me know if this is a permanant loss or what, and please reassure me that it will never happen again.

Thanks,
    Tony

Hi Tony,

I don't recall an internal issue around that time but I can confirm that data appears to be missing for some regional stocks for 11/3, 11/4 and 11/5. Somewhat ironically, data appears OK for single symbol NYSE stocks like T=N and S=N. We'll look into this tomorrow and report back.

Thanks.

Comment

OK, thanks.
      Tony

Comment

Hi Tony,

We are still not quite sure what happened for those 3 days and your inquiry appears to be the only one we've had thus far. The good news is that whatever did happen those days has been corrected and the data looks good. The bad news is that we don't really have a mechanism to fill-in the missing data so those gaps will remain until they roll-off the server down the road.

Thanks for the report and sorry for any inconvenience caused by the missing days' data.

Thanks

Comment

Working...
        X