Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

witch futures are included with the e-mini CME package ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• witch futures are included with the e-mini CME package ?

hello
    Could you list me futures included in the e-mini CME package ?
    Thank you

This first section on our CME Symbols page lists the contents of the "E-Mini package".

Thanks.

Comment

The CME list has symbols marked as E-Mini that are not included. For example, ZJ and ZE. I only checked a few. A list of the Mini products included would be helpful for both CME and CBOT.

Comment

I think Scott pointed out that it is the first section on the e-mini page that is included in eSignal's e-mini package. It would be nice to have all e-minis included from each exchange in their package, though.
        Michael

Comment

Yes, eSignal management, can those of us who pay for this package please get the complete list of all futures products for which we can get this data. It is more than the CME - as it includes CBOT minis also (miniGold, miniSilver, miniDOW) - but it is also less than the entire CME (or CBOT, for that matter).
          Surely this is not asking much.
          Thanks
          George

Comment

George,

The CME E-Mini package includes the symbols listed in the E-Mini Package table on this page. The CBOT mini-sized futures are a separate package, and the symbols included in that are listed in the Free Mini Package table on this page.
            Regards,
            Jay F.
            Product Manager

Comment

Working...
            X