Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Missing 1/2/04 Daily Bar (formally "History Servers NOT UPDATED!")

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Missing 1/2/04 Daily Bar (formally "History Servers NOT UPDATED!")

Its Jan 4th 2004 11.36pm, Weekly Data for stocks is not updated on history servers.

Nor is Daily data for $INDU, $COMPQ, $SPX..

I am downloading data via Qcollector for Esignal and no Data...

WHY ????

Our Engineering and Operations Team have been investigating this problem since earlier this morning. More information will be available shortly, and we will post it here as soon as we receive it.

Please note that this problem is unrelated to the Tick Server issue mentioned here.
    Regards,
    Jay F.
    Product Manager

Comment

This problem has been corrected. If you are still not seeing the 1/2/2004 Daily bar, please exit and restart eSignal.
      Regards,
      Jay F.
      Product Manager

Comment

Intraday History Data - Europe

Dax cash has no (intraday) data after 23Dec2003 until today.
        I noticed a similar thing yesterday (which too has now gone)

The US stuff seems ok

Comment

macavity
          This is the issue reported in this thread and for which a fix is being put in place.
          As far as I can see at my end the fix is in place with some servers because I now have intraday data for those days whereas yesterday I had a gap.
          Alex

Comment

Also I notice today that with a Daily $INDU chart during regular trading hours, the current day is not showing in the daily chart.

Please check...

Comment

Hi Digs,

I'm seeing the data. You mentioned that "during regular trading hours" you saw this problem. How about after regular trading hours, did it come back? We haven't had reports today with this specific problem that I'm aware of.

Let me know.

Thanks,
              Andy

Comment

Its 9.38 am , no daily bar for $INDU sofar, butit does come back after RTH.

Comment

Hi Digs,

There are no problems with $indu daily bars in eSignal. There must be something going on at your end. You state you are collecting the data through QCollector. May there be a problem with that? I'm not familiar with how that operates, but can state that there's no problems with our transmission of $INDU.

Perhaps a call into Tech Support may be a better option. Sorry that I cannot do much more for you here.

Regards,
                  Andy

Comment

I am confused as to the update on the servers.
                    a check at the status window suggest that the update has been put on hold and dax and other are still missing intrady data.

but it was ok yesterday. I tried re-logging a few times today but It seems that problem have come back to haunt us..

anybody care to comment?

Comment

Hi Vegasoul,

Check this post for answers to your question.

Thanks,
                      Andy

Comment

Understandably, it appears this thread has been confused with the problem occurring with the Dax and other symbols that had a Thursday and Friday holiday. This thread was originally intended to report the issue where $INDU and most other symbols were missing their 1/2/04 daily bar. Since this issue has been corrected I will close this thread.

For anyone wanting to discuss the problem occurring with the Dax and other symbols as previously mentioned, please visit this thread. Please also be aware of this announcement pertaining to the status of that issue.
                        Regards,
                        Jay F.
                        Product Manager

Comment

Working...
                        X