DAX future what is wrong??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DAX future what is wrong??

I have a strange graph of Fdax. I think there is something wrong..
    Attached Files

I have the same problems with Xetra and Eurex.

Tomcat

Comment

paissa/Tomcat
      You may want to check this thread with regards to the issues you are seeing
      Alex

Comment

Alex,

Thank you. Now we have one problem more. The et h4-dt
        is updating only today. No more data from yesterday.

Tomcat

Comment

Tomcat
          Whereas yesterday I had gaps in intraday data, it would appear that as of this morning intraday (and daily) charts are fully restored at my end
          It is possible that the fix has not yet been implemented on all the servers. FWIW Jay did suggest 1/7 as the completion date for the fix.
          At this point any more information on this issue will have to come from eSignal
          Alex

Comment

Originally posted by Alexis C. Montenegro
            paissa/Tomcat
            You may want to check this thread with regards to the issues you are seeing
            Alex
            What you really want to do is check THIS thread.

Until these servers get sychronized for real, it's just a flip of the coin what data set you will get. One will tell you you should be long, the other will tell you you should be short.

And this data is costing me $4000/yr?? I should have my head examined.

Comment

Hallo Alex,

the only thing that works is sx5e-stx. et, ax and daxi still dont work. I only get the data from today.
              This problems are not nice, but they can happen in this age of electronic. I realy, realy hope that this can be fixed today.

Thanks

Tomcat

Comment

TOM

I'm not Alex but my Ax H4 is working fine since this morning at the open.

I trust Esignal, they are a business wise correct .
                Fabrizio L. Jorio Fili

Comment

I still have no AX H4, SM H4, or ET H4, for example, prior to the current day and also have no Z3 info. Will wait to see what happens tomorrow after the 7 Jan fix.

Comment

Working...
                  X